Playing in the leaves in Blackfoot.
Hiking Timp with the Petersens.We had a Halloween Party at Del Sol. My department went as "Sol White and the 7 Sols". We won first prize for our group costume. A special thanks to Benji for his role as Sol White. Ha ha!!
Mark went as Wilson from Home Improvement.
Being the drama queen that I am, I decided that it was time for me to do another play. I tried out for "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" at the Center Street Musical Theatre in Provo. It was lots of fun getting to wear all the different costumes. My favorite was the Go-go outfit. Go, go Joseph!
After dinner, we drove to Temple Square and again braved the cold as we walked around looking at the lights. Soon we stopped in the visitors center to warm our fingers and toes, and I asked about a sister who was serving on Temple Square who I taught on my mission. I was pointed in the right direction. We went in to see the Nativity movie, and there was cute little Mayranush, bearing her testimony. After the movie was finished, Mayranush walked out of the room, and I went tearing after her, but she was gone! I grabbed another sister and asked if she could help me find Mayranush, which she did. When Mayranush saw me, she came running, and we hugged for a long time. We had a nice long chat about Armenia and her mission. I was so glad to see her. I warmed my heart to see her there as a missionary, preaching the gospel that has come to mean so much to her and her family.
Mark got a job with ExxonMobil in Houston Texas. In March, we went out to find our housing. We took a day to go to the beach and enjoy the sun, away from cold snowy Utah! Find anything in the sand, Markus?
No comments:
Post a Comment