Monday, June 9, 2008

Tagged!

Thanks to Nina for helping me waste my time and putting off cleaning my bathrooms today...

The Five Tag

5 years ago: (2003) I was getting ready to leave on my mission.


5 Months Ago: (January) I was freezing with Karson and Nina in Utah, and it took 4 hours to get from Provo to Sandy to work. Bah!

5 Things on my to do list:

1. Clean my house
2. Find a part time job that is low-stress and lets me have my Saturdays
3. Find a bookcase
4. Buy a piano
5. Find a library so I can find the book for my bookclub

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Fruit. ANY fruit
2. kettle corn that's not burned by our hypersensitive microwave
3. Cheetos
4. Chips and salsa or guacamole
5. bagles with cheese

5 Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
1. Travel the world with my family
2. Buy a house
3. Buy my parents a house
4. Donate to a medical charity for third world countries
5. Donate to the perpetual education fund

5 of my BAD habits:
1. sleeping in way too long
2. wasting time
3. eating too much
4. chewing my finger nails when I'm nervous
5. not making my bed (but I am doing better at this one...)

5 Places I have lived:
1. Cedar City, Utah
2. All over Armenia
3. St. Thomas, USVI
4. Provo, Utah
5. Houston, Texas

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Bagger at Macy's
2. Sales clerk at Abercrombie and Fitch
3. Sales clerk at Mervyn's
4. Del Sol Intern
5. Account Manager at Del Sol

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I'm not as confident as I seem
2. I would rather have popsicles than ice cream
3. I never had stitches until I was 22
4. I would rather be invited that do the inviting (going back to the confidence thing...)
5. I love history


TAGGED!
1. Amber Sagers
2. Becky Patrick
3. Sharon Anderson
4. Kandis Esplin
5. Cody Herbst

7 comments:

McKenzie said...

Hi. You don't know me and I'm being a total blog stalker right now, but I did a Blog search for Cody Herbst and your Blog came up. I'm looking for her because she was one of my missionaries when I joined the church. I don't even know if your Cody is the same one, but If it is I would really like to get in touch with her and see if she has a blog. If this makes no sense feel free to ignore me but any info you have would be wonderful. Thanks So much!

--McKenzie Ricks

McKenzie said...

Oh my goodness! That's great news! Thank you so Much! I would love her Address or E-mail. If you could send her info to me at Mat06008@byui.edu That would be amazing. Thank you so much, Kyra. You are wonderful.

P.S. You and your husband make an adorable couple :)

Kristalyn said...

Hey, Queer! I got your blog link from your facebook page. I absolutely loved catching up on your life! I read all of your posts and of course especially loved the Armenian ones. I am so glad that you got to go back to visit, that is hilarious about the hot dogs!
I have a blog too:
http://davidandkristalynfordfamily.blogspot.com/

Reading all about your adventures made me feel like we were walking through the streets of Artashat chatting away...you are really good at telling stories. I MISS YOU!

Jalei & Lane said...

So have you found any low stress part time jobs in Houston yet?

Christina Bassi said...

Hi Kyra! I just found your blog. Very cute! It was nice you started blogging right when you guys got married. The Armenia trip looked like so much fun. So different from here. Enjoyed checking out your blog! :)

Kandis & Derek said...

I miss you so much! Its been way to long-but we officially have internet now so at least i can blog stalker and get caught up on Kyra and Mark...I finally did one for derek and i so come visit...derekandkandis.blogspot.com

Stacy said...

Kyra! I havent talked to you in forever! I stumbled across a link for your blog on someone else's page and was so excited to find you. I laughed when I saw you had already found me and have a link to my site up! LOL! Next time leave a comment so I can track you dowm! :) Your site is adorable and I hope all is well!