
I only had to wonder for 5 seconds. The lady I was helping at the register explained that Robert Pattinson, who plays Edward, was signing autographs at Hot Topic tonight. I totally freiked. As soon as my shift ended, I zoomed upstairs to Hot Topic. Sadly, Edward was gone. I turned to leave, and then I heard the store manager say that he had gone over to Saks! Call me obsessed (I'm really not), but I HAD to have this chance to see "Edward." I ran over to Saks, and was able to get a picture and a quick video of Robert Pattinson. Granted, he was far away, and I only had my camera phone, but the point is...
I also got some video of him talking about the Twilight series, and how he didn't even know about the series when he auditioned for the part of Edward. Unfortunately all you can really hear are about 1,000 screaming teenage girls...

4 comments:
OMGOSH! I saw on Stephenie Meyer's website that they were doing Talent tours! Sadly none anywhere near Utah. You are so lucky!
So, did you get my text in time? We saw all of them over at Hot Topic.
Jealous! :)
I would have totally done the same thing. I could not put the Twilight series down and I can't wait to see the movie!
Post a Comment