Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Things We Love About Christmas

Weather alert: I saw snow in Houston today! Granted, it was not sticking, but it was snow! With the colder weather, it is FiNaLLy starting to feel like Christmas. And, since Christmas is only 15 days away, Mark and I decided to make a list of things we love about Christmas:

Christmas TV Specials

Christmas Trees

Snow

Nativities

Christmas Lights

Christmas Stockings

Christmas Songs

Santa Clause

Reading the Christmas Story from Luke 2

What are your favorite things about Christmas? Leave a comment!

2 comments:

Cody said...

Isn't the Christmas season so fun? I love it and all the festive things we get to do this time of year! I love that we get to see you in less than a few days because of this magical time of year!!!

Jalei & Lane said...

I also love ice skating! Discovery green has outdoor skating. Yall should go!