Here are the rUlEs....
Open your pIctUrE fOlDeR on your computer.
Pick the 6th FoLdEr.
Select the 6th pIcTuRe in that fOlDeR.
Post that PiCtUrE on your blog
......and the sTorY that goes along with the picture.
Tag 6 other people to do the same thing.
......and leave a cOmMenT on their blog/e-mail letting them know.

Better known in the states as "backgammon," Nardi is the national pastime of all Armenian men. All boys are initiated into manhood with a game of Nardi. Old men sit and play all day, shouting insults at one another and engaging in other "trash talk." On a fine day, you will see groups of men, young and old, gathered on almost every street corner engaged in a Nardi tournament. It was on such a fine day that we happened upon three men playing Nardi in a garden. Ah, Armenia.... I love you!
I tag:
1. Sharon
2. Lacey
3. Charlotte
4. Amber
5. Diane
6. Kandis
2 comments:
I love Armenia too!
KYRA-I just noticed your ticker at the top of your blog! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. :) Our plans have changed quite a bit and we still don't really know for sure what we're doing, but for now, Texas is on hold. :( I will call you soon, we definitely need to catch up.
I am so excited for you guys about your house! Are you guys all settled in now or are you still unpacking? Are you still dry heaving every other second? I feel for ya, girl! Hope you guys are well. I see that I got tagged on the photo activity, but I'm gonna have to pass cause that photo is actually one of Matt's from the past that he'd probably prefer I dind't post. Ha ha! Maybe I should, huh? Later!
Post a Comment