Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Going Bald Like a Man

Ever since I met Mark, he has been lamenting the slow loss of his hair. His nightly bedtime routine involves grabbing my brush and finding new ways to comb his hair to cover the thinning spots at the front of his hair. Well, last night I happened to stumble across this video on msn.com called, "Going Bald Like a Man." It was too good to pass up, and I made sure that Mark watched it. It gave us a good chuckle anyway. Love you, Markus - with or without hair!!

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

First, how is the new house?? Poor Mark. Tell him not to feel bad. Lane frets about the same thing. His hair was really thinning at his crown, but he started using Rogain & I totally notice a difference. Tell him to give it a try!

Bobby said...

Well if you don't mind me asking, how old is Mark? Lol, I just read a post about striving to go bald and not worrying about hair anyways, I mean after all, you'll love him hairful or hairless! Also, I had a few questions about your blog I wanted to ask and was wondering what'd be the best way to get in touch with you guys?