skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Rollie Pollie
Brielle rolled over by herself for the first time today! As much as she hates tummy time, it looks like it is paying off. She's pretty cranky in the video because she had been on her tummy for quite a while, and had rolled over a few times. She didn't like me to keep putting her on her tummy. What a stinker! I love the half-smile she gives after she rolls over, though, like she's so proud of herself.
3 comments:
oh my gosh!!! SO cute! she doesn't seem very happy with the forced performance! ha ha! i love how her arms shake after she finally rolls over. lincoln used to do the same thing and get a very surprised look on his face cause when he rolled, it generally was unintentional. hope you guys are doing well. we miss being 20 minutes away!
Uh oh! She's mobile! Watch out. Just kidding. I love watching them learn new things. When we're all feeling better, we'll have to see her skills in person! HOpe you are having a good week!
Yay!!! That's awesome! She is seriously the cutest little thing....I miss that little girl. I'm already suffering from Brielle withdrawals. Can February come any sooner???
Post a Comment