To kick off our Easter celebrations, we took Brielle to our neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt. It was a beautiful day, and there were tons of people. The egg hunt was divided up into age groups, so Brielle was in the 0-2 group. The Easter Bunny started the hunt, and the mayhem began. I put Brielle down so she could pick up her first egg, but I think the excitement and confusion around us was too much for her, because she started to cry (more evidence of her tender heart). But once I showed her that she was supposed to pick up the eggs, she got the idea, and actually had fun; although she wouldn't pick up the eggs. She'd roll them around and then pick the grass instead.
Brielle with her spoils.
Showing Daddy her Easter Egg.
We must have worn her right out, because she fell asleep in her stroller on the walk home and slept through all two hours of the Saturday Morning session of conference.
Yup, she slept the whole two hours in the stroller. I wasn't about to move her for fear she'd wake up!
Easter morning, Brielle woke up to her Easter basket (which I didn't get a picture of... Doh!) full of bath toys and an Easter book. Both were big hits.
The following video did not take place on Easter, but it was so funny that I had to include it:
Am I a bad mom for laughing?
2 comments:
Okay, seriously, how cute are her shoes??!?! Totally adorable!! And her hat! I LOVE IT! She is one adorable Easter kid! So fun!
That video is hilarious! So cute! AND that is a fun Easter outfit. Love it!
Post a Comment