Well, it was bound to happen one of these days. I knew that one day when my back was turned, Brielle would find something on the floor that would look interesting. And she would wonder what it tasted like. So she would put it in her mouth. And after a few minutes, I would notice and fish it out. I just didn't think that today would be the day. And I didn't think the morsel of choice would be... a FLY! (GROSS!!!!!!) I was thoroughly disgusted. I don't even know how or where she found it. She couldn't pick one of the brownie crumbs or the blade of grass lying on the mat by the back door. Nope. She went for the nastiest thing she could find. An hour later, I'm still gagging.
On the other hand, kudos to my child for being coordinated enough to put the thing in her mouth by herself...
Utah 2017, part 3
9 years ago

4 comments:
Ha ha ha!!! So funny! I caught Lincoln with a screw in his mouth among many many other things. Let the games begin!!
hehehe!! Too funny :)!!!
Oh no she DIDN'T!! Yuck Brielle!!! haha. Noah may just have to swallow his fly someday--not so sure this Mom is tough enough to fish it out!
Nasty! I'm sorry! Carter once came up to me and said "eat ants!" and he had little ants on his tongue. THese kids of ours. :)
Post a Comment