The picture is dark cause we only had candlelight to work with
Our anniversary dessert: Blueberry Tart with Blueberry Muffin Ice Cream. YUM!
We also tried Foi Gras for the first time. We were fans. I love being able to spend time with my best friend and celebrate the day we got to be together forever. I love you Markus!
Brielle also celebrated 10 months of life on our anniversary. She celebrated by taking 10 steps unassisted. I can't believe how much my little sweet pea is growing!
Brielle also celebrated 10 months of life on our anniversary. She celebrated by taking 10 steps unassisted. I can't believe how much my little sweet pea is growing!


3 comments:
Congrats on three years...and the free fancy dinner:)
I want a free fancy dinner! I think Jeron needs a better boss. :)
Happy anniversary! I can't believe B is already starting to walk!
Post a Comment