Thursday, August 5, 2010

Family Time

Mark's family had their first-ever family reunion at Bear Lake over the weekend.  It was the first time all the family had been together in years.  The cousins had so much fun playing with each other.  There are more pictures to come, but I wanted to post the ones I had of how we spent our vacation:

Chillin' at the beach

Trying on Mommy's sunglasses

Napping in the beach chair

Riding in cars with boys (cousins, that is!)

Driving the open road

Taking in the beautiful scenery

Getting fun pictures at Lagoon

We had a great time with our family, and can't wait to do it again.  I think it's official:  We LOVE vacation!

3 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Looks relaxing! I'm so jealous that Brielle will nap on a chair. E won't fall asleep anywhere but her bed!

amb said...

I love it! Looks like you had fun!

Meag said...

I just love that Old Western Pic! Brielle makes the BEST faces! You couldn't have planned it better!