Thursday, October 7, 2010

One of Those Days



 Yes, this fits the situation to a T.  Brielle decided to forgo all morning naps this week.  What did I do?  I adapted.  We went to playgroup for the first time in months.  We hit up library story time.  We went to the park.  I was quite proud of myself.  Then things started piling up.  Yesterday, I lost my keys in the process of loading up the car.  I looked for them for 10 frantic minutes, and found them... in my hand.  I pushed for one nap today, only to have Brielle wake up 1/2 hour after she went down.  I think I may just be losing my ever-living mind...  One day at a time, right?

2 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

Ah, motherhood. Got to love these precious (HORRID) everyday experiences ;)!

Jalei & Lane said...

Yep this is about the time when they start dropping the morning nap. E did that for about a week, but somehow is still getting 2 in a day.