Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christmas Menagerie

Mark's parents came to spend Christmas in Houston with us.  We had fun

Playing at the park,


Black Light Miniature Golfing,

Riding a car ride,

Eating yummy Mexican food,

and trying on Grandma's shoes
 We had a fun Christmas morning.  Brielle LOVED opening her presents and digging in her stocking to see what Santa brought.

Brielle in her new chair
 Look at my new Cowboy boots!

On the rocking horse that Pop made for her.

I included this video for the reaction I got to the Care Bears video.  Girl after my own heart.

You can hear her say "color" in this video.  It's by far my favorite word that she says.
We wrapped up the new year in Dallas with Mark's sister and her family.  Sadly, no pictures because Brielle and I were super sick, but we had fun nevertheless.  We're excited to see what 2011 has in store for us!

1 comment:

Jalei & Lane said...

I love her reaction in the videos! She's so good at examining each gift she got.