Teaching our teddy to play the piano
Finding Redneck Heaven on a Sunday Drive
We've been finding new ways to preserve our summer garden produce and trying out lots of recipes from the Our Best Bites blog. Best recipes EVER.
Making individual pies in a jar (Our Best Bites)
Grilling Zucchini (Our Best Bites)
Doesn't that just look delicious?
Making freezer salsa to get us through the winter. Yum!
3 comments:
Wow, I have never seen quite so many cinderblocks stacked under a house before! It looks like you have a great garden!
Your sectional looks great in the background of the first pic, love it!
LOVE BEST BITES so much!! We just had the stuffed zucchini the other day too. Try the chocolate zucchini bread, it's wonderful!
Also, you should order they're cookbook (cheaper from Amazon than Deseret), it's awesome!
Hey Kyra! I am new to this blog thing and just found yours. How fun! I wanna live where you do! If you want to send me your e-mail address I'll send you an invite to ours. It's private. casihoward@gmail.com. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment