of wedded bliss. :) Mark and I always like to celebrate our anniversary by doing something memorable. This year we took advantage of being so close to New Orleans and went on a riverboat dinner cruise. It was awesome. We boarded the steamboat - one of the only riverboats still operated with steam and listed to the live jazz band. The boat cruised down the river for an hour or so, while we got a little tour of some of the sites we were passing. Then we had dinner - a traditional Louisiana buffet. It was delicious. We ended the night by watching the skyline of New Orleans come back into view as we sailed back up the river.
Thanks to my love for making sure that each one of our anniversaries is something to remember! I love having you around!
2 comments:
Oh hun!! Congrats!!! Happy 4th anniversary to you guys!! :) I love Louisiana and find myself incredibly jealous of you for living RIGHT THERE :)! Enjoy it for me too!
How fun! We miss you and your smiles. You look so pretty by the way!
Post a Comment