Monday, August 22, 2011

Actually...

ACTUALLY has become Brielle's favorite new word.  She uses it frequently when answering questions.  For example:

Mom:  Brielle, who are you talking to on the phone? (Brie was holding her pizza crust up to her ear like a phone)
Brielle:  Actually, I talking on bread.

Dad:  Brielle, do you know why you're in time out?
Brielle:  Actually, cause I throw my cucumber on the floor.

Mom:  Brielle, do you know where this puzzle piece goes?
Brielle:  Actually, I do.

Actually, here's a little of what our monkey has been up to:

 Trying on Mom's headbands.  Love the 80's vibe.

 Climbing in Mom's suitcase.  Ready to go on a trip!

Channeling her inner diva.

 
Drinking her weight in smoothie.

Harvesting our pomegranates.  She's been waiting all summer to have a taste, and she's a fan!

2 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

Actually- I think she is pretty darn adorable!! :)

Meag said...

Brielle is SUCH a crack-up, love this!! Miss you two, come visit us!