We didn't get a picture of the car because it was dark, but we made it look like the witch's oven from the Hansel and Gretel story, with fake flames and witch legs sticking out of the trunk. Mark did a fantastic job of capturing the vision and making our trunk look great! Brielle's little friend joined us for the trunk or treating. The girls had so much fun going from car to car together. There were also some carnival games interspersed among the cars, and they had a blast with the games.

This is the trick or treat bag I made for Brielle. I don't break the sewing machine out very often. I'm kind of intimidated by sewing. So I kind of like to show off my projects when they actually turn out.
And a shot of Brie after the trunk or treat. This little gal sure loves dress up!



No comments:
Post a Comment