Saturday, April 21, 2012

Stomping Grounds

Mark had a conference in Houston for a week, so Brielle and I decided to join him at our old stomping grounds for a little vacation and to see our friends.  We have sure missed them!  While Mark was in meetings all day, Brielle and I went and played!  We hit up the children's museum and then it was play time with friends.  Brie was so happy to see all her old besties (and Mom was too!).

Testing out a car at the children's museum

The old gang together again.  Brielle loves Claire and Noah!

Unfortunately, our trip did have one casualty.  Our new car had a run-in with a post at the gas station.  :(  I was the one driving, and I just misjudged the turn.  Mark was good about it - after he got his share of digs in on the way home!  :)  My response is:  At least we're not afraid to drive it now...

1 comment:

Meag said...

Guess I missed this update, we loved visiting with y'all too! COME BACK! Next up, baby update????