- Visiting the Mayan Ruins of Tulum. Our tour guide's name was Moroni, and he had a brother named Lehi. Mormon? Yes! We got to hear the LDS take on the ruins found in this beautiful place. The church is true!
- Snorkeling at Xel Ha. We saw a HUGE hermit crab and named him "Hermie".
- Seeing a sea turle on our snorkeling tour of Cozumel. I had really wanted to see a sea turtle, since they are my favorite sea animal. We dove in the water, and there he was! We named him "Sammy" (we're into naming things we think are cool).
- Renting a scooter and driving around the island. We stopped to see the sea turtle nests all along the beaches. We look so cool with our helmets and sunglasses!
- Swimming with the dolphins, Romulo and Luis (we didn't name these ones!). We even got a dolphin ride!
Ours was definitely the coolest of vacations. I love the beach!
6 comments:
Hey Kyra... Blogging is awesome. definitely addicting! :) Jeff and I both have one too... thecorrys.blogspot.com, and Jeff's is jeffcorry.blogspot.com. Feel free to check us both out! We love to get comments!! :) Glad you had a great time in Mexico! Jeff and I have yet to travel outside of Utah together (besides a few trips to Vegas- but I don't really think that counts) :) Hopefully soon!
Kyra! I am so impressed with your blog! You just barely started this a few days ago and it looks amazing. Well... we miss you already at work. And you left your blanket:) Em got excited when she saw it cause she thought you were coming back. I am keeping it warm for you. I guess you will have to stop by and see us before you go! Also... Great pics of the honeymoon! That looks like so much fun.
Kyra---you guys make hreat Del Sol models!
You guys look great.
I love sea turtles. You guys just left my apartment and I already miss you. Travel safely! You guys are great.
Post a Comment