My favorite game to play with people is "Remember When?" It can get me going until I'm laughing and tears are coming out of my eyes. (Ok - it doesn't take that much to get me to that point.) I've been seeing this on a few blogs, and I've really enjoyed reading the responses. Are you ready? Get your memories out!
Here are the directions:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!!!!!!!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
Utah 2017, part 3
9 years ago
4 comments:
Mine top 3 would have to be ...
(1) Sliding so fast down the tubing track head first with snow blowing in our face after snowmobiling at Island Park. After our first time down we were laughing so hard we had to do it again and again...........
(2) When we showed up to go to church with you in Blackfoot and we were an hour late due to Daylight Savings time (but we didn't know it and you did). And you led us on to believe you were just getting there too!
(3) Driving "Old Blue" back to Gville from seeing what's his name in SLC to go on splits with the sisters and we got pulled over by the cop in front of your street. We were going so fast the cop asked us "Where's the Fire?"
So much fun, so many memories...... We love and miss you guys!
So I think 1960 is your total best, and Marks is 1976...you guys are hilarious!!! I love it!
Oooh memories... Let's see... I remember in cross country you were always soooo positive and great to talk to. I always wanted to run as fast as you. I can't tell you how many times I'd say to myself, Im just going to keep up with Kyra this time... well, that never happened cuz you were awesome!
I would have to say that the memory I have with Kyra is meeting her for the first time at Rupe's. We were all having a great time enjoying lunch together. For Mark, I would have to say when we were in Skip Gardner's class and we had to make some Shakespear movies, and I think it was Othello, and one other one, when we did the Star Wars theme, it was awesome I think we all aced that class because of our awesome videos! You two look great!
Post a Comment