Take time to smell the roses, feel the grass beneath your feet, dance in the rain, and blow some bubbles. It's the little things that make life big!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Trip to Utah
My best friend Lisa got married this past weekend, and I went to Utah for the wedding. Here are some pictures from the trip:
Wednesday, Oct. 8: Mom and Grandma picked me up at the airport, and we went for a day of shopping. We took a break for lunch at Jason's Deli.
Grandma ordered a potato, and it was the biggest thing we'd ever seen! I could have fed our whole family!!
Thursday, Oct. 9: I met my cousin Cody and her kids at Gardner Village for a look at the witches. Cody printed off a scavenger hunt from the Gardner Village website, and we spent the day looking for all the witches.
Cason and Madyson loved the witches that moved. This one had a mouse that ran in circles under her skirt.
We tried on some witch hats along the way.
When we finished the scavenger hunt, we went to the bakery for a cookie. Reygan chowed hers down!
Friday, Oct. 10: The day of the wedding! The bride and groom looked fantastic.
Congrats to Lisa! I'm bummed that we missed it! (She asked for our address, but we never did get an announcement, so I wasn't sure when it was.) She looks so happy! I'm glad you were able to be there with her!
Ky-Ky you didn't COME SEE ME!!! AHH!!!! I would have loved to see you! Lisa looked fabulous!! I loved the Gardner Village pictures, how fun!! What a good trip!!
Lisa looks so cute and happy. Hooray for her! So glad you got to come. We had so much fun at Gardner Village with you . . . Thanks for coming with us! Dinner on Sunday was fun too!!! See you again in a few.......
3 comments:
Congrats to Lisa! I'm bummed that we missed it! (She asked for our address, but we never did get an announcement, so I wasn't sure when it was.) She looks so happy! I'm glad you were able to be there with her!
Ky-Ky you didn't COME SEE ME!!! AHH!!!! I would have loved to see you! Lisa looked fabulous!! I loved the Gardner Village pictures, how fun!! What a good trip!!
Lisa looks so cute and happy. Hooray for her! So glad you got to come. We had so much fun at Gardner Village with you . . . Thanks for coming with us! Dinner on Sunday was fun too!!! See you again in a few.......
Post a Comment