"Dear Agent Birthday Boy:
I have been informed that the Birthday Bandit has made off with some Birthday Fun, which rightfully belongs to you. .."
I then had him follow some instructions to find clues as to the date, time, place, and what to wear. Then I went to work, and Mark had all day to figure out the clues. He's a smart one, and he was there at the appointed time. It was such a fun evening. Thanks to the Mladineos and the Adseros for helping join in the fun!
I have been informed that the Birthday Bandit has made off with some Birthday Fun, which rightfully belongs to you. .."
I then had him follow some instructions to find clues as to the date, time, place, and what to wear. Then I went to work, and Mark had all day to figure out the clues. He's a smart one, and he was there at the appointed time. It was such a fun evening. Thanks to the Mladineos and the Adseros for helping join in the fun!


3 comments:
Yea! That sounds fun. Tell Mark happy birthday for me!
Happy Birthday Mark! That was a cute note you made! Very creative.
Happy Birthday Mark! We're so sad we didn't get to go to The Cheesecake Factory with you this year. Glad you kept it tradition and had some fun friends to join you.....
Post a Comment