
I've been Bug Tagged!
We all have our pet peeves. And it must be admitted that we all do things that bug others too. It's funny to observe that most of the things that bug us are so small... small enough that most of the time they're not worth mentioning. But those little things add up, and it feels so great to let them all out, doesn't it? So, with that said, what are the little things that bug me........
1. When people leave cupboard doors open. If you can use the energy to open it, it doesn't take much more to close it again!
2. People who cut other people off in traffic - and no signaling either!
3. Dog owners who let their dogs do their duty on the stairs of our apartment building and just leave it there. SICK! How hard is it to grab the doggie doo bag that has been hung right by the stairwell just for your convenience????
4. People who always have to be right - no matter what!
5. When you have to listen to someone gluping their drink. It's just NOT attractive.
6. Open empty food wrappers on the kitchen counter. The garbage can is RIGHT THERE. Can you throw it away???
7. The fact that I can't pay my internet bill online. Our account "simply is not set up for that." Isn't there something wrong with that?
8. When my work schedule gets changed every day for the day before. Do you, miss Scheduler, understand how annoying this is? I can never make any plans because I never know how early or late or even if I'll be working!
9. Bills that are left unfiled and pile up on top of the filing cabinet.
10. Fingernail clippings left in the sink. SO GROSS! Once again, it doesn't take much to turn on the faucet and wash them down the drain!
I want to know what "BUGS" you, so I tag 10 people! Put at least 10 things and tag at least 10 more people, and there is NO "tagging everyone"! Because tagging everyone "bugs" Brittany over at These Are The Days.
1... Charlotte.
2... Lacey.
3... Diane.
4... Christina.
5... Heather.
6... Jalei.
7... Kandis.
8... Sharon.
9... Stacey.
10. Amber.
1 comment:
You are so funny! I love your "bugs". We must be related..... I can totally relate to your "bugs". Ooohhh the cupboard doors! Aaahhhh Buuuugggg!!!
Post a Comment