
The 4th of July was a quiet one for us for us this year, but jam-packed with fun. We started off the festivities with a BBQ at a neighbor's house with some of the other families from our neighborhood. There was so much good food! Grilled fish and kabobs, fruit salad, potato salad, green salad, a veggie tray, homemade ice cream, apple pie, raspberry cake... YUM! I must admit that I ate more than was good for me, but I just had to sample some of everything.
That night we headed over to our other neighbor's for a fireworks display. I must say that they put on a pretty good show! A good time was had by all, even with the dumb cop that came speeding down the street, going mach ten (with kids in the road, I might add!), and had the gall to pull over and shout at the guy who chucked an empty pop can after him. Honestly.
I'm so proud to live in America and be an American. We truly live in a blessed land. Happy Independence Day!
2 comments:
We had a great time! I loved that raspberry cake, mmm it was yummy.
Look how cute you are with your pregnant tummy. 11 weeks; getting closer! How exciting! :)
Post a Comment