Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Baby Room

We have been busy little bees getting the baby room all ready. We found the right color green for the wall, and now I just have to work on getting some things on the walls. Here is what we have accomplished so far:


9 comments:

Matt and Erin said...

Looks awesome! I absolutely love the bedding set--such cute colors and no overkill with pink.

amb said...

LOVE IT!!! I'm glad you got the very last one ever made!!!

Amber said...

It looks so good! I can't wait to see it all done.

Fernando said...

Let me know how the bead board project turns out. We've been talking about it doing it to some of our rooms.

Cody said...

Oh Ky.....i LOVE it!!! It looks soooo cUtE!!!! Way to go girl!!!

Shay Lee said...

Beautiful!

Ashley said...

Wow!! I like your chocie for baby room preparation!! I recently got new bedding set from Sears for my nephew!!

Stacy said...

Beautiful! Then again, I'm partial to it because it's very similiar to my oldest daughers room, but hers had red and black lady bugs as accents.

I love the fabric you chose, too!

Diane said...

looks super cute. i love that green color!