Match #1: Turned out ok, but not quite the shade I was looking for.
Match #2: Hello FLORESCENT! Um, definitely not.
So, back to Lowes for some more matching and 2 more samples.
Match #3: Frog-ugly green. No way.
Match #4: Only slightly better than the frog-ugly green. I think not.
Once again, back to Lowes for matching and 2 more samples.
Match #5: I like it! It's pretty close to match #1, but may work out a bit better.
Match #6: Pretty much the color I had in mind, but I'm scared it may look too much lime green.
So many choices! And our wall now has big green patches all over it, but you never know until you try, right? Any votes?

5 comments:
In the bottom picture w/ just 2 colors, I like the one on the right.
I like both of the greens in the bottom picture...how fun!
Ha ha.I didn't have quite as hard a time as this picking out the green for Harlee's room. But I like the bottom two best. Although I can't really see the green in the bedding well enough to know which one matches it best. But it will be beautiful. I love Harlee's green room. So calming. I did do pink trim though. LOL
We like the one on the left, bottom picture. Jeron says "Way to go Mark for having some balls!" - in regards to not painting the room pink. We haven't had to have that discussion since we have 2 boys... maybe someday. :)
I'm with Jalei; I like the one on the bottom right. The crib and bedding is so sweet; good choice. Isn't it so much fun setting up your baby room. I can't wait to see pictures of the room all complete.
Post a Comment