I've been thinking a lot about this topic lately. I love what President Monson has to say on the subject. Click here for the message.
Utah 2017, part 3
9 years ago
Take time to smell the roses, feel the grass beneath your feet, dance in the rain, and blow some bubbles. It's the little things that make life big!
2 comments:
I have a nephew that read the saying "The Things that matter most in life are not THINGS" on a plaque my mom has in her kitchen. He then (in his deeply thought out 9 year old mind...) said "That is so true Grandma, the thing that matters most in life..is math" Yeah. There you have it! ;)
Thank you for sharing that with us all..I love President Monson and I think we lose sight too often in our lives of what really, truly matters most!
Thanks for the reminder!
By the way, your countdown says the baby is getting close. I think its time for an updated tummy picture! :)
Post a Comment