skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Brielle's Blessing
Brielle was blessed today in our ward in Houston. Mark gave her a wonderful blessing, and she had a beautiful dress made by her Great-Gran (my Grandma Crowther). We were fortunate to have my parents come down as well as many of our friends visit us. We are so thankful for our beautiful baby girl, and are so happy that Heavenly Father blessed us to have her in our home.
6 comments:
This is such a precious picture!
What an adorable picture! She is too sweet! :)
Looks at that smile! Congrats I hope it was a special day for all!
Wow, look how big she's getting! She is just more and more beautiful every day! I'm glad the blessing went well!
What a beautiful dress!!! I am so glad her blessing went well...what a special little angel you have brought to earth, I just love her smile!
SUCH a cute picture. What a doll. Thanks for letting her come play today!
Post a Comment