That's me. Trying to find the motivationTo shower.
To vacuum my floors.
To train for a 6K.
To make my bed.
To finish the shelf I'm making for Brielle's room.
To file the stacks (note the plural) of papers that have taken over the office.
To make cookies for the new neighbors next door.
To eat healthy food and lay off the nachos, Doritos, M&Ms, ice cream, etc.
To plan my garden.
So if you see my motivation, please send it my way. It will know where to find me. On the couch.
3 comments:
Me too! I totally feel you. It's the winter time blues I think. At least I keep telling myself that, come spring and warmer weather I will get off the couch and get stuff done.
Haha! No kidding!
You're too cute, Kyra! I'm sorry you have no motivation, but it's kind of nice to see I'm not the only one...
Post a Comment