Take time to smell the roses, feel the grass beneath your feet, dance in the rain, and blow some bubbles. It's the little things that make life big!
Ya, we recently child-proofed the cabinet doors.
Uh oh! She got caught in the act!! ;) Too cute!
Oh my goodness... that is so like Lincoln. I am just about to do a post about all the bad things he's been up to lately. It only gets worse!!! I will say that our quality of life drastically improved after installing our cupboard clips!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ya, we recently child-proofed the cabinet doors.
Uh oh! She got caught in the act!! ;) Too cute!
Oh my goodness... that is so like Lincoln. I am just about to do a post about all the bad things he's been up to lately. It only gets worse!!! I will say that our quality of life drastically improved after installing our cupboard clips!
Post a Comment