Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Celebration

For Memorial Day, we decided to make a little excursion to Fredericksburg, Texas.  Fredericksburg was settled by German immigrants and still retains much of its German influence.  There are several authentic German restaurants, a pioneer museum, and a museum dedicated to the the Pacific War in WWII.   We had a great time seeing the sights.  Brielle had a hard time being in the stroller and the car seat most of the time, but she loved eating out.  So many people to flirt with!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Fredericksburg 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow customized with Smilebox

2 comments:

Amber said...

What a fun getaway! I love all the pictures of the town, we'll definitely have to check it out someday. And I also love Brielle enjoying the German delicacy of puffs. Cute pics.

amb said...

Fun! I am definitely going to have to come and visit!