We had a great time visiting our family. We were even lucky enough to see the snow, which Brielle enjoyed. She also discovered the movie Cinderella, which we watched about 3 times a day. We have "princess syndrome" at our house - if it has anything to do with a princess, Brielle is all about it! Here are some picture highlights from our trip:
We love playing in the snow!
Visiting Grandpa Herbst in the hospital
Trying out Grandpa's walker
The lights at Temple Square
Trying out Grandma's trampoline. Brie gives it two thumbs up.
Playing in the leaves at Grandma's.






2 comments:
I am so glad you guys were able to spend some time with the grandparents! I miss all of my terribly! So glad your cutie patootie got to enjoy some snow!! How fun!!! Hope you guys had a fabulous Thanksgiving!
I love your header picture! Such a cute idea.
Post a Comment