Monday, February 27, 2012

Christmas Eve

We got to enjoy Christmas in Lousiana this year with just our little family.  Mark got the whole week off and we had some great fun.

On Christmas Eve, we made the drive to NOLA and took Brielle on a long-promised trip to the Aquarium.  She LOVED it.
Playing in the Amazon Rainforest

Exploring Frogs

JAWS!

The Sea Otter Tank.  They were one of our favorite exhibits.

What the?  Mosquitoes in the rainforest.

Peek!

We had lunch at Chartresse House.  Home of the most delish Eggplant Parmesean Po' Boy ever!



We wrapped up our evening with our good friends, the Olsons.  We had navajo tacos, played games, and watched some movies.  And Brielle got her traditional Christmas Eve gift of pajamas.  They were my special project, and I made them myself.  My Grandma helped me sew the pants and then I used my silhouette to cut appliques and paint the shirt.  I think they turned out super cute!



Here's a closer look:




No comments: