I have been wanting to get a Christus statue for our home for a while. The only thing is, they're a bit on the expensive side. So, when Mark's brother sent us an email saying they were 70% off at Deseret Book, I was ready to jump on it. I just needed to decide how big I wanted it to be. As I was discussing this on the phone with my mom, our doorbell rang. It was the postman with a package. From Deseret Book. Addressed to Mark. I texted him and asked if he had ordered anything from Deseret Book, and he said he had not. So I asked if I could open the package, and he said to go ahead. It was a Christus statue! What in the world? We had only received the email from Mark's brother that morning. Definitely not enough time for any of us to order it and have it delivered. After much wondering and questioning, we finally found out that Mark's sister had sent it for Mark's birthday. What a crazy story! Just as I was ready to order a statue, one showed up on my doorstep! Misty even got the size I wanted to order. I guess great minds think alike!
Utah 2017, part 3
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment