We started the Potty Training Process. And believe me, it has been a process! I would read all these experiences about moms who got their kids potty trained in a week, and I was so impressed. I still am. We've been working on the potty for 6 months! I made Brielle a sticker chart and told her that when she filled it up (100 stickers worth), she could have a tricycle. My reasoning was that surely, after filling up 100 stickers, she would have the hang of it. Right? No. She filled up 100 stickers, but still will not go by herself. While there has been definite progress, I'm still waiting for that magical switch in her head to flip so we can be completely potty trained. Anyway, a promise is a promise, and Brielle got her tricycle. She was so happy! We ride it almost every day. Here are a couple of shots:
The day we got her tricycle. She couldn't wait to sit on it!
Rockin her bike. The sunglasses kill me.
We're one step closer to being a big girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment