Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Disneyland Day 2

Dumbo - the first ride of the morning.

Riding on Alice in Wonderland.  Brie thought it was a little weird.  I agree.

On the tea cups with Daddy.  It turned out to be her favorite ride

Maybe the fact that the steering wheel could be a drum had something to do with it.

Or maybe she just liked the spinning.

Kyra and Aunt Rachelle driving in Autotopia

Brielle and Uncle Paul on the Go Go Gadget Coaster.  This was her second-favorite ride.  The first time she rode it, she went with Aunt Misty and the 3 cousins.  I waited to see them go, since I couldn't ride.  Imagine my surprise when I saw Brielle in a car all by herself, grinning from ear to ear, zooming around the track.  I about had a heart attack.  But she did fine and wanted to go again!

Meeting Mickey.  She belly-ached a bit while waiting, but as soon as she saw him, she was all smiles, hugs, and kisses.

With the fam on the jungle cruise.

We had a princess lunch at Ariel's grotto with our Minnesota cousins.

Brielle's face when the princesses walked out:  priceless

Meeting Cinderella, her favorite princess.

Meeting Aurora.  Look at that grin!

With Snow White.  Once again, all smiles.

With Jasmine.  Not as happy about this one (she was hoping for Belle), but still smiling.
 
We wound up the day with a trip to Bug Land at California Adventures.  She loved all the bug rides.  And the bug theatre?  A definite must do!

No comments: