
We had somebody tell us that the average person will break about 20 toes in their lifetime, the reason being that even stubbed toes most likely have hairline fractures. Well, last night, Mark and I were watching a movie with his sister, Rachelle. We were just starting the movie, and Mark went into the kitchen for a drink of water. All of a sudden, Rachelle and I heard a huge crash, and looked up just in time to see Mark hit the ground, writhing in agony. He had missed a little footstool that was sitting by one of the kitchen counters and nailed it with his toe. This morning, we took a look at it, and the whole thing was black and blue. I think it is safe to say the Mark's poor little toe is broken. Do they have splints for that?
7 comments:
Wow! Way to go you mighty talented one!!! It must just be a boy thing. For once this weekend it wasn't Cason! Brannon fell off a horse yesterday and broke his arm! Hope your toe feels better soon!!
Ouch! I hope you feel better soon! Do you have to use crutches?
I have broken many a toe and there is nothing you can do about it really.
That seriously makes me hurt just looking at it! Poor guy. Just wear flip flops and eat some ice cream...that should make you all better. Cute blog guys! Glad you are all in one piece...(or at least one of you) and that you heeded the warnings and got out of Houston. Scary stuff. Love you guys!
Sad day...:( That's no fun. When I broke my toes they buddy wrapped it to the next toe and made me wear these ridiculous looking shoes. Uuggh!
Way to go Mark. Hopefully this won't affect your snow skiing skills. We will have to go if I make it up to Utah - I will stick with my snowboard and maybe we will have Kemp come too.
Post a Comment