Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Jessica Has Guts!

Ross and I worked together at Del Sol. His wife, Jessica, was on "Deal or No Deal", and became the first million dollar winner of the show. She passed up a half million to open the million dollar case, which could have held $200,000 instead. I would have taken the half million and ran, but Jessica stuck to her guns, and won the million buckaroos. And to think that I know these guys!

4 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

NO WAY!! You know her!!! Ask her to share the wealth :) hehehe!!!! Seriously though, congrats to her and her fam!!

Cody said...

No way! You totally know these guys! That's AWESOME!!! That's so cool that she won......

Kendra and Caleb said...

Hi its Kendra ( and Caleb!) its good to see how you guys are doing. Now we can be blog friends!

Jalei & Lane said...

That is crazy! Must be nice to have a million bucks, huh? haha.