Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagged #3

You May Not Know
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I pulled out my journal for a little help on this one... I was 16 years old, happy to have my drivers license, and ecstatic when my parents let me drive to Tooele by myself (funny what thrills a 16-year-old, eh?). I was hanging out with my friends, heavily involved in Mock Trial and Debate, working my guts out in cross country to help my team win the State Championship. I had just moved across town, and I was working early mornings learning to cut hair. Wow - I was a busy girl!

5 Things on my to do list today:
1 - Go to the bank
2 - Print of pictures for my Grandma
3 - Get rid of my old junk
4 - Take care of my stupid car insurance once and for all
5 - Spend time helping my mom at school

My favorite treats:
Kettle corn, chips and salsa, fruit, and Swirll ice cream

3 bad habits (or things I would change about myself)
1 - Dinking around late at night and refusing to go to bed.
2 - Automatically thinking of a bajillion reasons why I can't or shouldn't do something instead of just doing it - this applies to everything from craft projects to life goals.
3 - Worrying so much about how other people like me.

If I were suddenly a billionaire, I would:
Buy a house. Pay off my parents' house. Fly my family to Armenia and Korea. Take a tour of Europe. Donate to charities. Invest.

Places I have lived:
Grantsville, Utah; Cedar City, Utah; Provo, Utah; Armenia; St. Thomas; Salt Lake City, Utah; Houston, Texas

Jobs I've had:
Grocery Bagger, Waitress, House Keeper, Sales Clerk, Marketing Specialist, Account Manager

5 things most people don't know about me...
1 - I absolutely HATE touching raw chicken. I always make Mark cook it when we have it for dinner. There's just something about the way it looks and feels that completely grosses me out before it's cooked.
2 - I read "Gone With the Wind" every year. And every year I get completely frustrated at the characters and vow that I'll never read it again.
3 - I eat all of one item on my plate before moving on to the next one. For example: First all the peas, then all the roast beef, finally the mashed potatoes. There is no mixing!
4 - I collect quotes.
5 - I like being by myself for long periods of time.

5 people I would like to tag are... Stacy, Jenna, Becky, Leslie, Abby

2 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

Mock Trial ROCKED!!!!!!!

amb said...

Okay...this is hilarious. As I was reading I kept saying to myself, I do that. Or I think that too! I thought no one else did those things!! We must be friends!