
We found a house! After months of looking, talking to builders, looking at thousands of floorplans, and debating back and forth about building or buying, we found our house. We were originally going to build a house, but after one of the builders we were seriously considering went out of business, we got a little skittish about building. What if that happened to the builder we decided to have build our house, and then we would be out money AND house? Not good.
So, we looked online, and saw a cute house for sale - never been lived in, and met our requirements: Front Porch, Shutters on the windows, Red brick, Spindles in the stairway, Granite countertops, Stainless steel appliances, Jetted tub... It was all there! We drove out the next day to see it, and it just had our names stamped all over it. It took one walk-through, and we put an offer on the house.
I have a testimony that if something is right for us, the Lord has an uncanny knack for making things work out. Our offer was accepted, the builder offered to buy out our apartment lease so we can close and move in before March! I just know that this is where we are supposed to be at this time in our lives. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father looks out for us.
Here are some pictures of our house:
5 comments:
Wow! That's gorgeous, and a lot nicer than my "starter" home. I'm loving the stairway and might have to steal a few ideas from you when we start building ours. Congratulations and good luck with the moving. :)
Ooo La La! What a cute place! Congratulations! I'm so sad to hear that you won't be in our ward though :(
Wow! Beautiful home! I'm really excited for you two. Brian told me you guys are going to be leaving our ward. I'm sad.
Oh how fun! I am completely jealous! I can't wait to get out of apartment living... It would be so fun to be in a beautiful house! Have fun!
Kyra, that is so awesome for you!!! I especially like the part about the tub! :) And thank you for the testimony, what a lift.
Post a Comment