HoLLaNd!
After a landslide victory, and because the risk of getting swine flu doesn't sound so fun, Mark and I booked our trip to Holland. We leave in two weeks! I am so super excited!!!
Some of the things we want to do:
See the tulips:

See a castle:

The Anne Frank House:

A Canal Tour:

The Van Gogh Museum:

See the Windmills:

Wear Wooden Shoes:
10 comments:
SO LUCKY! I think you've made a wise decision i.e. the Swine flu thing. I personally voted for Mexico..before I knew about that. Yeah, sorry. Holland sounds a lot safer if you ask me. Enjoy your trip lucky Duck!
I wondered if that would take Mexico out of the running! Yay for Holland. Enjoy the wooden shoes. And the tulips. You should bring some bulbs back with you. I have no idea if they grow here though :)
Good choice. That swine flu sounds really bad. I hope we don't catch it here in Houston. Crazy! Have a wonderful time on your vacation. Holland sounds awesome. Enjoy some couple time before your baby arrives. Make sure to take tons of pictures and post em' on your blog. We miss you guys. Did you hear Derek is YW's President now in Hermann Park? Fun times!
Good choice. That'll be so much fun. So fun that I had a dream the other night that Chris and I joined you there. We didn't tell you, just surprised you when we got there. Things turned out pretty bad for us though. I forgot my passport and we both got arrested, while there, because of it. Anyway, have fun!!!
Good choice. All those things look so wonderful. I especially like the castle idea. Have tons of fun and remember that a little relaxing can take place in Holland too.
Jealous! But, so happy for you too! Enjoy!
Have fun in Holland! I'm sure you know, but the castle you put up is from Germany. :)
And yes...swine flu doesn't sound so good.
Excellent choice! You won't be disappointed!!!
Blaine is so jealous!!!! That will be so exciting! Hey how do make such a cute header for your blog? I've been trying to find out but can't figure it out.
How fun is that?!? We miss you guys :)
Post a Comment