I stole this from my friend, Jenna's blog. It just made me happy! Of course, anybody who knows me also knows that I am a walking musical, and I would totally do something like this. Maybe that's why I found myself laughing and crying at the same time (or it could be pregnancy hormones!). But if I ever find a group that does this, I'm totally there. Anybody with me?
Utah 2017, part 3
9 years ago
3 comments:
I don't think it was your preggo hormones, cause for some silly reason I found myself laughing and crying too! Something about watching the people smile, and laugh, and getting excited and dancing in the sideline while they watch this HUGE group of people have some silly fun made my ENTIRE day seem brighter. I am with you Ky-Ky, I would totally do this too!!!!!
haha- Isn't it awesome!! We just need to plan to get as many people together as we can one day that will be willing to sing and dance like this... HOPE reunion maybe? haha
That is classic! And yes...I can totally see you doing this. And of course, I'll join you!
Post a Comment