Wonderful Years Together!
Hard to believe that it's been two years already! Mark and I celebrated our anniversary by going to the Circus. I haven't ever been, so it was a fun experience. We both loved the motorcycle riders (they fit 7 in a little cage!), the elephants, and the gymnasts. After the circus, we went to dinner at the Melting Pot. So yummy!
This morning, Mark surprised me with a picture of the Salt Lake Temple, which I have wanted for a long time.

Now we can have a picture of the temple where we were married in our home. Isn't he such a great guy? I'm so lucky that I got to marry him. He is one of the best people I have ever known, and he is truly my best friend. These past two years have been better than I could have ever dreamed, and I truly love our life. Happy Anniversary, my love!
8 comments:
Happy anniversary!
Congrats! Happy 2 years. Time flies. I can't believe you've only got 10 weeks left til baby! She will be here before you know it!
Amazing!! Congrats on TWO YEARS!!! That rocks!! And the picture of the temple is gorgeous, I love it!!!
Happy anniversary!! That's a good present, Mark. The song "Online" started playing when I got on. I love this song. So funny. I love Brad Paisley. Good luck in these last 10 weeks. Make sure you do lots of fun together stuff cuz it's not so easy when you've got a little one to tote around with you.
Wow! That means my 2 year is coming up. Isn't it amazing how fast time goes? Hey, I think we left a bottle at your house. Will you hang on to it for me? Also, will you email me your list of peeps for you know what? I lost Sister Webb's info. Did I leave it at your house? Will you email me her email address/phone number. Thanks a bunch!!!
CONGRATS!
....and you've still got the magic!!! Congrats! I can't believe it's already been two years. I love the picture...WooHoo!!!
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment