Monday, September 28, 2009

Bringing Home Baby

We're home and ready for fun!




5 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

She is just precious! You'll find yourself just staring at her nonstop!

Lacey Sue said...

AH!! Welcome home baby girl!!! ;)

Kendra and Caleb said...

She is so cute!! Congrats!!

Kandis & Derek said...

Welcome home baby! I just have to say that the last picture of her, with her mouth wide open while she is sleeping, is the the funniest newborn picture ever! I love it! You see toddlers sleep like that (maybe she is trying to suck on something?) but funny! What a precious bundle of joy

lisa said...

Kyra, it's Lisa Geldmacher (Bleazard) I just got home from talking to your mom at the school. Can I just say she is so excited to come see you and your new babe. Congrats! She's a doll. You will be the best little mommy! How did you get this big already? Congrats and have a fun time with your mom there. Lisa