Brielle and Daddy at the park.
Brielle on the swings. Sorry about the sideways part, but I couldn't fix it.
Brielle on the swings. Sorry about the sideways part, but I couldn't fix it.
The cake before it was cut in half, but after Brielle attacked it. I put that part on the back side.
Mommy and the Half-Birthday Girl
The next two videos are just of us singing and Brielle getting her second taste of frosting from the cake. She also got a taste of rainbow sherbet, which she LOVED.
Some of the things Brielle has started:
- Sitting up
- Scooting forward. She'll be crawling before long, I'm a-thinkin'!
- A love of tags. Any tag. Any shape. Any size. On her bib. On her blanket. On the kitchen rug. On her stroller. On the boppy pillow. They all go in the mouth.
- A love of grass. I guess she thinks it tastes great. Every time I put her on a blanket outside, she scoots to the edge and starts eating grass as fast as she can.
- Baby food. She'll eat it all, but particular favorites are bananas and pears.
- Exploring. She LOVES to explore (and eat) the diapers, the wipes, the newspapers, the videos...
- Songs. Brielle loves to sing with Mommy. We sing "Where is Thumbkin", "The Itsy Bitsy Spider", "The Hokey Pokey", and "If You're Happy and You Know It."
Brielle will have her 6 month check-up on Monday, so stats are coming soon!



6 comments:
That swing video is SO cute. What a sweet heart!
That was probably the best version of happy birthday I've heard...harmony & all.
Yay! Happy half-birthday Brielle!
She is looking more and more like you Kyra. Miss you guys
I can't believe she is already six months and so adorable. Love the cake and the video of her trying it. You guys are so cute.
She is getting so big! Sooo cute!
What a fun tradition to celebrate her half b-day. I was thinking of doing something like that 'cuz Kaci was born so close to Christmas and I'm afraid her b-day might get overshadowed. Brielle is so cute and I love seeing pictures of her!
Post a Comment