MUCH better than the stroller we had before. So, I apologize for cursing you and your incompetent employees. Please understand that it was late, and I didn't exactly relish carrying my 20 lb. baby in her 20 lb. car seat through the airport. That's why I brought the stroller on the plane in the first place. But all is forgiven, since this jogging stroller handles like a dream. And you bought it for me. Thank you again. Oh, and thanks for not smashing this one on the return trip. :)
Utah 2017, part 3
9 years ago

5 comments:
I hate all airlines except Southwest. And now we can't even afford to fly with them. :( So we'll just have to smash our own stuff to fit it all in the trunk of our car.
BEEN THERE! And I only got a silly new part for my stroller. and i had to buy it because "your stroller is considered a fragile item." What DID you say to them?!
SUPER FABULOUS!! I love a good stroller!
That's really cool that Delta paid you for the stroller. Most companies won't admit that they were the ones at fault much less give you money for their mistake. I'm glad you got a new stroller and that you love it! Sometimes good things come out of bad situations.
SwEeT!!! And a fun stroller at that!!! I'm impressed that it all turned out so WELL for you!! You go Girl!!!
Post a Comment