Monday, April 18, 2011

18 Months

Brielle turned 18 months in March.  She is officially Nursery age (yay!) and is learning so many new things every day!


Brielle on her first day of Nursery.  She loved it!  Didn't even know we were gone.
Stats:
Height: 33.5 in. (90%)
Weight: 28 lbs. (90%)

Brielle finally started saying yes, so now we don't have to hear "no" to every question we ask.  She has started speaking in short sentences, though most of the time it's still one-word communication.  Some of the things she comes up with make us laugh.  The other day, Mark came home from work and she said her longest sentence to date:  "Shake, shake, shake, shake a booty."  We were both floored.  Of course, that prompted a video moment:


Happy 18 months Brielle!  Thanks for making our days happy and full.  We love you!

3 comments:

Amber Holdaway said...

I cannot wait until Blaine can go to nursery. Church is so hard with a one-year-old who can't hold still and I honestly can't blame him. I'm so glad that your little one loves nursery!

Derek and Becca Theurer said...

I love that she not only says "shake your booty" but says it "shake yo' booootay!" with that little intonation. So cute.

Meag said...

I LOVEEE the video! Brielle seems so grown up, has it really been that long since we've seen y'all?!!